Senior Project Manager
A vacancy has arisen within AMD to become a senior member of the project delivery team responsible for executing allocated projects in the capital programme. The role will report to Programme Manager – Piers & Terminals.
The Purpose of this role is as follows;
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of building related projects with the support of a a dedicated team of Project Managers, internal & external design team’s and Site team.
- Manage a team of Project Managers and appropriately allocate resources across the portfolio of projects while maintaining flexibility across other workstreams within the wider team.
- Provide technical and management leadership to the team.
- Projects to be delivered in accordance with timelines, quality, and cost objective as set out by the company and in compliance with best in class governance and controls procedures as defined within internal project execution system.
- To be accountable for all aspects of the assigned projects inc. cost, quality and programme.
- To interface with and drive the project team. (Internal & external)
- Promote a positive safety culture in the team and on site.
- Act as the senior interface with the client(s) on your portfolio of projects.
- Act as the point of escalation for issues relating to your portiolio of projects.