A number of exciting opportunities are now available for Airport Search Unit Officers at Cork Airport.
The Airport Search Unit (ASU) Officer is part of the security team at Cork Airport. The primary responsibility of an ASU Officer is to ensure the secure, and efficient movement of passengers through the security process at Cork Airport in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements and in a manner that enhances the customers experience. This is a 24/7 shift based roster, primarily based indoors in the airport but some opportunities may become available over time, to work outdoors at the vehicle checkpoints.
Contract on offer is a 3 year fix term contract of 20-40 hours (you are guaranteed 20 hours but must be available to work 40)
The rate of pay for these roles is €15.88 per hour (this is fully inclusive of any shift pay)
• Expert, high-skilled training and certification provided
• Free staff parking on-site
• Cork Airport Aviation Security Officer uniform provided
• Staff discounts at airport cafés and restaurants
• 10% staff discount events in The Loop, both in-store and online with special discounts available throughout the year
• Career progression opportunities in a highly-regarded Irish company
The selection process for these roles will include online assessments, interviews, five year background check, garda vetting and medical. If successful you also will be required to successfully complete a 4 week training programme (35 hours per week), followed by an IAA certification exam.
The daa is an equal opportunities company and positions are awarded solely on merit. Final decisions will be based on review across all stages of the recruitment process.
Software Powered by iCIMS